Friday 12 August 2011

Todays FOTD

Hey Beauties,


The weekend is finally here yay!!. So today i have a few appointments to get all ready for america. I saw a local salon that does Shellac  should i? please let me know.


So Here is todays FOTD.


Face:
Laura Mercier Primer.
Mac Studio fix Foundation.
Bobbi Brown Concealer.
Today skipped my powder.


Eyes:
Chanel Iilium Quad. 
Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara.


Lips:
Kit Lipstick in Fire Lighter.


Today i got my hair cut :D 
ASAP ill be doing a colour maybe tonight or tomorrow.









Have a great weekend Beauties. 
XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh love it hon!! your looking gorgeous as always <3 and p.s. I love the pic with the products you used!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo jo Thanks hun. Now its time for your FOTD :)

    ReplyDelete