Friday 5 August 2011

Kit Cosmetics Viva La Color!!

Hey Beauties,
  
                    Today i was lucky enough to get a make-over at Kit Cosmetics (Myer Melbourne)with there new limited collection Viva La Color.  Kit Cosmetics has realised a bright and beautiful collection perfect for a fiesta. http://www.kitcosmetics.com.au


With this collection there is a huge range of products Lipsticks, Lipgloss, Eye shadow pallet, Nail polishes and cute brushes with bright coloured handles. :D 


I was also with another amazing beauty blogger emma :) We have become great beauty buddies :D Hey girl. (waves) http://emmabovarybeauty.blogspot.com

My Experience:


I loved my makeup and my MUA Caitlin did a wonderful job. I also had a great chat. Caitlin also showed me there new mineral liquid foundation (I'm in love). I just had my brows done and felt so bad as my normal reaction is for my brows to go extremely red and break out in tiny white pimples. Always looks worse then what it is. But Caitlin was so happy to cover them up for me Thank You so much. 


Price Rang: $15.95-$59.95.


Warning there is a few photos. :) Just a few.






VIVA LA TANGERINE


VIVA LA FUCHSIA

VIVA LA MINT

VIVA LA VIOLET






With out Flash
With Flash


My Mini Haul A big thank you to Kit cosmetics and EGPR http://www.egpr.com.au for my items. Perfect for the months ahead 

Lipstick in Fire Lighter. 
Eyeshadow in WOW Factor.
Nail polish's in Sombreo Lime and Siesta Indigo.







Have a great weekend Beauties 
XXXX




3 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks great! Love your hair colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Mel. Love your eyebrows as well. Did you do them yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get mine done at benefit brow bar. No matter what Myer i got to. They all do a fantastic job.
    xx

    ReplyDelete