Wednesday 17 August 2011

G'DAY USA

Hey Beauties, 


I have been thinking for the past few days about my blog. While I'm in america I would like to blog once a day if i get a chance. Would you rather me blog about beauty? Then create a different blog just for america. I was thinking some ladies and guys would like to see all the things Im doing and some will just want beauty.


Its also a great way for our families and my Partner and I look back remember all the good times. :D


Please let me know your opinion. Im stuck on this lol.






Love Melissa
xxxx





2 comments:

  1. You should share your Opinion with coming to the USA! I am an American who lives here and LOVES to hear a travelers POV! and see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read about all of your travels especially beauty and shopping in general - I cannot wait to read about the price comparison. BUT I would love to also read and see pics of american food, I love watching pay tv american food channels, the food is huge and crazy I would love to see that! so I guess, yep my vote is for another blog - Mel's American adventures!!

    ReplyDelete