Thursday 18 August 2011

IMATS TAG!



Hey Beauties, 


Yesterday i was tagged by Emma to do a IMATS Tag so here i go. 


1. Which IMATS are you attending?
This year ill be attending the Sydney Imats in Australia. Along with a Beauty bloggers weekend THEABBW2011


2. Have you ever been to IMATS Before?
This is my FIRST time :). Im so excited.


3. How are you getting there?
I'm flying up with emma. I know Emma is afraid of flying don't stress hun Ill be here for your. 


4. Are you bringing anyone along?
Im going with emma. Then meeting up with around 80 other Beauty Bloggers.


5. Is there anything else in the IMATS city that you want to see?
We will be getting to Sydney around 8 I think so we have the day to go see everything as I have not been to Sydney before.


6.What days will you be in the city for IMATS?
Ill be there from Friday till sunday.


7. Who do you want to meet?
All the lovely Beauty Bloggers. We all tweet and comment on each others blogs. I cant wait to see them face to face. I also hope that EnKoreMakeup.


8. What companies are you excited to see?
MAC of course, OCC, Inglot, Crown and Ben Nye.


9. What products are you looking for?
Eyeshadows, Blushes, Lip Tars and Brushes. 


10. How much do you plan to spend?
I have no idea how much ill spend. As this is my first time i don't know what to expect. 


11. What do you want to get out of IMATS?
For IMATS I know I'm going to get so much new information. New brands and Up coming products. Im going to be a kid in a candy store. As some products are hard to get access. 


As for THEABBW (The Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend)
There is so many events planed for us. I just cant wait to see everyone and meet new people who love the same things i do. :)


I tag everyone who will be attending any IMATS this year.


Love Melissa
xxxx
  

2 comments:

  1. Great post Melissa! We look forward to meeting you and enjoying a fabulous weekend together.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you Kimmi. You have done such an amazing job. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete