Wednesday 3 August 2011

My MAC Obsession!!

Hey Beauties,
                     
                    I have always loved makeup but when i was studying back in 2009 i could never afford to buy anything as full time study and 1 day a week i had work. Also back then there used to be a certain someone in my life that never supported me in what i loved. Now i have an amazing boyfriend who supports anything and everything i do. (I bet he is reading this now :D)


My collection is from 2010 and some in 2011 (spending ban this year). 
majority of my MAC items i brought form online and save well over 50%. 
Also some items from the Estee Lauder staff shop.

FACE PRODUCTS. 

Blush, Face Powder, Bronzer and MSF.


Eyes


Lips

Brushes most are mini versions form various collections.


I hope you liked my collection. It will be bigger once i come back from the USA. 


XXXX

4 comments:

  1. US mac stores are INSANee. iN MY CITY WE AHVE A SPECIAL STORE THAT SELLS EM DICSOUNT, IF YOIU HAVE A CARD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun,


    Im going to a CCO and i also have a MACPRO card that will get me 40%off.
    We only have one macpro store in my whole state and thats about a hour drive :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your all time favourite MAC product(s)? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all time product hands down is there Lipstick in Snob.

    ReplyDelete