Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's Day Nails.

Hey Beauties,
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day the day of love J
Well both I and John decided not to buy each other anything as we don’t need one day of the year to show each other how much we love one another (we do that every day). Plus I like random surprises.
But I thought I may get in the spirit of Valentine’s Day and do my nails.

Today I am wearing:




  • OPI Base Coat
  • OPI pink friday as the main pink.
  • MAC Vestral White.
  • OPI Teenage Dream. (Pink Glitter)
  • OPI white Shatter.
  • OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It. (Red Glitter)
  • Sache Vite Top coat.




I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow and please let me know if anything exciting happens.


3 comments:

  1. MML I love your nails here - The pink and white goes so well together. I wish I can be experimental with my nails but it's a bit hard working in a formal office enviro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete