Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthday Face Of The Day

Hey Beauties,

The night before my birthday John took me out for dinner at my favorite place of all time TGIS. So I thought I would get all dolled up just for him :) I never knew the night could have been the night he asked. But I’m still waiting at that’s 100% ok :) as I know he will do it when I least expect it.


But anyways here is my Birthday FOTD.



Face: 

  • Laura Mercier Hydration Primer.
  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cream Ivory.
  • Australias Ready set Go Finishing powder in True Translucent.
  • Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer.
Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
  • Chanel Illusion Ombre in number 85 Mirifique. 
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.
  • Nars Eye pencil in Jodhpur.
Cheeks:

  • MAC Blush in Pink Swoon. 
  • Benefit Sun Beam for a highlight. 
Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime.
  • MAC Lip pencil In Synch.
  • MAC Lipstick in Snob. 
With Flash.

The sun was hurting my eyes lol.

With Out Flash.
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete