Monday 20 February 2012

FOTD: A bold lippy.

Hey Beauties,

Whenever I go for a natural look I always use a bright colour for my lips. That way they pop out and make a statement.

I guess its a rule in makeup whenever you do a bold lip, Cheeks or Eyes you always tone down the rest of your face. That way people are draw to one thing and sometimes bold everything for a normal day would be way too much.

This was the FOTD that I was wearing for my lastest videos :)



Last Friday I was wearing:

Face:
  • Laura Mercier Silk cream Foundation.
  • Bobbi Brown concearler.
Eyes:
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom (Highlight)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate (main eye colour)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze (for the crease )
  • Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara.
  • Nars Brow Pencil.
Cheeks:
  • Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Laid 
Lips:
  • MAC Lipstick in Sant Germain.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely look hon - think it's time for me to try the LM foundation, and the Illamasqua blush looks so natural too :-)

    ReplyDelete