Whenever I go for a natural look I always use a bright colour for my lips. That way they pop out and make a statement.
I guess its a rule in makeup whenever you do a bold lip, Cheeks or Eyes you always tone down the rest of your face. That way people are draw to one thing and sometimes bold everything for a normal day would be way too much.
This was the FOTD that I was wearing for my lastest videos :)
Last Friday I was wearing:
- Laura Mercier Silk cream Foundation.
- Bobbi Brown concearler.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom (Highlight)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate (main eye colour)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze (for the crease )
- Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara.
- Nars Brow Pencil.
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Laid
- MAC Lipstick in Sant Germain.