Wednesday 8 February 2012

Birthday Haul.

Hey Beauties,

As some of you may know a few weeks back was my birthday :). Not a big one as I was only turning 22. This year was a quiet one. Spent the day just relaxing as it was stinking hot. But the night before I had a lovely Dinner with john and the day after my birthday I had dinner with my whole family and close friends :)

Today Ill be sharing with you my beauty items that I was lucky enough to receive :)

 had no idea what john was getting me. No idea what so ever.
I must say John did an amazing job.

Tom Ford Lipstick in number 10 Cherry Lush.





Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette.







The Makeup Box this was from dusty :)



My Nan and Pop got me this Hello kitty Cosmetics case :) LOVE IT.



I know its not Beauty related but I just love Jack so much.



XXX




4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous lot of loot MML! John, Dusty and fam did brilliantly :-) Love the Two Faced palette especially - will you do some swatches please hon? I'm keen to know if there are any mattes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an amazing birthday!
    Your gifts look great :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete