I have been using a few Masques lately some I love and some just don’t do anything at all. But I have been loving the Demalogica Skin hydrating masque.
This Masque is a gel form that once applied to your face it will become hard. This masque helps to restore moisture to dry skin without making your skin oily.
The Masque contains rosemary, hops, cucumber, vitamin A,C and E and pro vitamin B5 helps to sooth, nourish and replenish the skin.
As I’m using some products to help with breakouts some areas on my skin are dry. I use the Hydrating Masque twice a week and I'm loving it :)
- Hydrates the skin.
- Leaves my skin smooth.
- Easy to apply.
- Has a nice cucumber smell.
- Only need a small amount.
- Price: for anyone on a tight budget this may and can blow your budget.
I recommend this for all skin types especially people who suffer from dry and
How to use:
You only need to apply a thin layer to the face and neck. Wait for 10 to 15minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water. You then can tone, serum, and moisturize.
RRP: $61.50 75ml
Where can you purchase:
- You can buy straight from there Website
- Any endota spa.
- Or any salon that sells dermalogica. You can check out their website for your nearest stockiest.
This item was sent to me by EGPR.