Yesterday I went up to the City to meet with Emma from Emmabovarybeauty. We both wanted to go to the Estee Lauder Staff shop. I also had a few things to get for Christmas presents. I controlled my self so well that I stopped myself from getting the MAC Wonder Woman collection and a NARS Multiple Set (from Mecca). I just came out with one item a MAC Lip Liner in Redd.
I have Good news :) Emma finally was abel to sign up to become a member of the Estee Lauder Shop YAY!! Here is a link that will tell you everything about the Estee Lauder Staff shop
Well here goes my FOTD :)
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
- Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat In Number 2
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- Milani Baked Blush in 01 Dolce Pink
- Benefit Watt's Up Illuminator
- MAC Prep & Prime Lip
- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in number 75 Dragon
This is my perfect Red for me :D finally found one (well did not take long)
Full review coming up soon.
Added on the 5/12/12 Chanel Laque number 75 dragon has now been discontinued. My mum got this at duty free in Bali. John goes there in March so I hope he can get some for me.
Have you entered my Christmas giveaway? Only 7 days left.