At the start of the year I had been hearing many great things about the LM Foundations and even there Tinted Moisturisers. So I held out and waited till I was in America. So I picked up the Primer and Silk Creme Foundation. I never got the Tinted Moisturiser only because I grabbed the Benefit One (Wish I didn't)
The Silk Creme Foundation has become my favourite Foundation I have ever used. They Hype and expectations lived up to what i had read and saw on blogs and youtube.
- Medium-Full converge. The Foundation is very build able if your looking for a full coverage and blends extremely well.
- Last all day long with a primer.
- Only need a small amount of product. A little goes a long way.
- Comes in a 35ml Tube. I had a look at all my Foundations and they are all 30ml so 5ml extra.
- Great for photography as it does not contain SPF. Any SPF in foundation will make you look white like a ghost in any photo even with medium-full coverage and bronzer.
To tell you the truth I can't think of any but...........
|With out Flash.|
- Please excuse the brows. They need to be done ASAP. lol
If you don't want too pay full price you can get the Foundation from Strawberrynet for $52.50 includes Free shipping.
Or KissandMakeupny for $42.00. Does not Include Shipping.
Only one day left of my Christmas Giveaway Enter Here.