Monday 12 December 2011

BellaBox December 2011 Party in Style.

Hey Beauties,


Today I received both BellaBox and Lust have It :). Nice mail day for me.
Of course this months theme is Party as the holiday season is vastly approaching.


In this Months Bella box I received. 





  • Eylure Natural Intense Lash in 140 Cult:  #140 Are both lengthy and full, adding that va-va-voom to your natural lashes. RRP: $11.95
  • Elemis Pro collagen Quartz Lift Mask: The mask is an at home facial that works to instantly uplift the skin. RRP: $117 50ml
  • Ozotic Elytra Nail Polish #530: Contains glitter with organe, pink and green. It's best worn over a black polish. RRP: $14.95 15ml
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: Revive you'r hair without needed to wash it. RRP: $9.95 50ml
  • Savoir Faire Concealer Pack: Contains a light and dark Concealer and loose powder. RRP: $35


This months box was perfect for me :). The only Item i may not use is the Elemis Mask. (I keep getting Anti Ageing products that I don't need yet)


XXX

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome box!! I am addicted to Batiste dry shampoo! This month was such good value, I think I might go and subscribe now! Have the other months been as good as this one? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyy! The products in this box look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my box yesterday and was happy with it! I got a Rose water spray instead of the shampoo though! I agree about the anti-aging products although they do say to start using some in your 20's, I'm still not so sure though!

    ReplyDelete