|Me being a dork.|
I'll first start off with I now have a new camera yay :). I was going to wait till Christmas day. But john was pushing me to open it :). But it never came with a card lucky I had a one :). But need a much bigger one for videos. So my videos are going to have to wait a little while.
Now for the main part. On Saturday night both John and I celebrated our 2 year Anniversary :). We have many restaurants and pubs to choose from. All day long I had no idea where we should go. But we both decided on chinese and went to a nice chinese restaurant. Mind you we did get a little sick the next day.
Here is Saturday nights FOTD.
- Laura Mercia Hydrating Primer.
- Laura Mercia Silk Creme Foundation.
- Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer.
- Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder.
- Chanel Universal Bronzer.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Chanel Quad in 32 Lilium.
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara.
- MAC Blush in Breezy.
- NARS Albatros for the highlight.
- MAC Prep & Prime.
- MAC Lip Liner In Synch.
- MAC Lipstick in Snob.
That afternoon after I washed my hair. I let it dry for about 30min then sprayed some Bumble and bumble Surf spray.
Last but not least. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY John.