Thursday 22 December 2011

SHHHH Winter Sale.



Hey Beauties,


Form the 23rd Illamasqua Online will be having up to 70% off sale only on selected Items. 
Illamasqua need to make room in there warehouse for up coming spring/summer collection. 




Note: You won't find any new products in this sale. 


From my last experience at the time I had no spare money but a week or so later they still had the sale. Also the items I still wanted. So I'm guessing they have a lot of stock. 


Visit Illamasqua Website on the 23rd for the sale :) 


Who loves a great bargain????




XXXX

3 comments:

  1. OOhhh yay! I love it when Illamasqua have a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used this brand but heard alot about it the last couple of months so maybe I will have to have a little splurge, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete