Thursday 22 September 2011

Ulta Haul!!



Hey Beauties.


Today i though i would share my Ulta haul with you. Now I'm adding swatches (lots of pictures) as well as other nail polishes I collected over my holiday. Then at the end of the post ill break down the prices.
Both john and I took a taxi to the closest Ulta. Lucky it was only a 10minute drive. I could have spent hours in there but john was getting bored so i quickly had to rush and grab as many nail polish colours as i can. When i was there i picked up OPI as you know we pay $19.95-$20.95 but in America its only $8.50 BARGAIN.
First 5 are OP1 then the last one is China Glaze

Shorts Story, Sparrow Me The Drama, Heart Throb, Kiss On The Chic, Mod About You, Shocking Pink.


All OPI
Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Break For Manicures, You Don't Know Kacques, UH-OH Roll Down The Window, Road House Blues, Black Onyx










First polish is Zoya the rest is OPI
Jancyn, In My Back Pocket, Fiercely Fiona, Tickle Me Fancy, Planks A Lot, Mermaid's Tears



Illamasqu, Essie, Sally Hansen, Chanel and OPI


Lament, Au Natural, 640 Plum Luck, 483 Vendetta, Blue My Mind, Eclipse


CRACKLES AND GLITTER
Sally Hansen, OPI and Sephora by OPI


04 Fuchsia Shock, 03 Fractured Foil, Whiter Shatter, Electric Blue Blasted, Only Gold For Me, Crown Me Already!




OPI, Sephora by OPI



It's Bouquet with Me, Black Shatter


Price:                          USD             AUD
OPI x19                     $161.50         $380.00

Chanel                       $23.00           $40.00

Sally Hansen x3         $23.00            $48.00

Illamasqua x2             $28.00             $50.00

OPI by Sephora x 3    $28.50            N/A

Zoya                           $8.00             $17.00

Essie                           $8.50             $18.95


Total Includes tax:     $295.50        $553.95        

Total savings of: $258.45


Have a great weekend beauty.
This weekend I have IMATS and more excited for The Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend :)
XXX

    

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! I was in LA in August and this post makes me wish I had bought so much more. Makes me want to go back, with 2 empty suitcases!

    Happy Shopping!!

    ReplyDelete