Tuesday 27 September 2011

IMATS Haul



Hey Beauties, 

Over the weekend I went to Sydney for IMATS also for The ABBW (Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend). I'm going to split my weekend into 3 parts. IMATS haul, IMATS experience and of course the Amazing beauty bloggers weekend www.theabbw.com .

I did not want to go overboard at IMATS as I just came back form American. But I did get what I wanted and some few extras. Illamasqa had a small rang of products but what they had was great. I had to control my self. For MACPRO they had 20% for everyone and the normal 30% off for card holders. So I picked up want I forgot to get while in America. As for MUF the stand was always packed and I had no chance to get to the front and have a good look. 

For pricing ill do what i can as some things I forgot to get a receipt for.

CCO Lip Tars  
Anime
Safety Orange
Divine
$14.00 Each

CCO Lip Tars


Naked Cosmetics 
Java 
Debonaire
Rain Forest
Shadow Base
Glossy Lips
$150 for the set


Naked Cosmetics pigment stacks, Base and Glossy Lips
Inglot Freedom Palette
$42.00


Royal and Langnickel Brushes
C141
C476
C422S
C460C120
C255
C421
All up cost me $35.00

Royal and Langnickel Brushes

Illamasqua
Cream Blush in Laid $15.00
Medium Pencil in Honour $5.00
Blushes 3 for $40
Moan
Wolf
Cancan

Illamasqua

MAC PRO
Cleansing Oil $25.90
Lip Pencils $22.40 each
Genuine Orange
Soar
Process Magenta 
Lip prep and Prime $21.00
MAC PRO



Keep a look out for my experience at IMATS :)


XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Great post, love the products you got. I love the OCC lip tars, I have a few different colours to the ones you got (will be doing a review on my blog soon) and they are so fun to mix and last so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda really mesmerised by your tower of naked cosmetics *_* Fantastic haul!

    ReplyDelete