Friday 16 September 2011

Moroccan Oil.


Hey Beauties

I know this product has been out for a while now. But with most of my reviews I like to try my products until I use up the whole item. That way I can give you a true review. 

Today’s review is Moroccan Oil. Moroccan oil ahs become very popular about mind year back in 2010. Now I was a bit hesitant to get on to the ban wagon. As I thought it was a hit or miss item (Girl was I wrong).

Now back in my high school days I never took care of my hair. I always washed my hair everyday, as I felt dirty. I never had anyone tell my how to look after my hair or even to tell me not to wash my hair every day.

So one day sitting at my computer I decided to place a order for the Moroccan oil. this was back in September last year. As I did not want to pay full price. Just in case I did not like it. I decided to grab the mini version 25ml for $26.50 from Catwalk Includes free shipping.

My thoughts:

I use the Moroccan oil every time. I wash my hair 2-3 days a week. I found my hair has never looked or felt this good.  I only need to use a small amount. Even with my hair being so long. I apply it all over my hair but not touching the scalp.

Blow drying has reduced I used to spend a good 20min sitting there blow drying my hair. But now it only takes 10min max. As for the smell OMG for me I love aromatherapy smells and if you walk into a day spa and you can smell all the oils just HEAVEN. This is what the Moroccan oil smells like.

Since using Moroccan oil my hair is softer, shinier, can go longer without washing my hair.  Less time standing in front of the mirror and blow-drying my hair also smell of course. 

Ill post some pictures of me when I was 17 and now 21. You can tell the difference straight away. As the Moroccan oil is the first treatment I have ever used in my hair. Beside from a colour treatment mask. I only use this treatment. 

Recommendations:

I recommend this product for anyone who suffers from dry hair.  Even all hair types and this works for everyone. Also for anyone wanting a heat protector as this also works to help protect the hair from heat. As for anyone with thin hair Moroccan oil also has a product called Moroccan Oil Light Treatment.


Tips:

With Moroccan Oil a little goes a long way. So you only need a size of a 5cent coin. Even half that if you have short hair.

Price:

If you buy Moroccan Oil online its much cheaper.
  •  25ml $26.50
  • 100ml $52.50
Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone


2007




2011





If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)



Melissa
xxxx

1 comment: