Sunday 18 September 2011

Neon Pink All The Way!!

Hey Beauties,


Today is a new NOTW (Nails Of The Week). This week has been so busy. I am about 80% done with my Makeup/Beauty room. Plus i have just found the perfect Pomeranian. Ill be seeing him Monday week just after IMATS :).
  • OPI Base Coat
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I am loving the top coat. Most products i have tried have not lived up to my standards. Like for the OPI drip dry you still need to wait a few minutes. But with Seche all i have to do its after i apply the top coat on all my nails i go back to the first nail and already its dry :) 
  • China Glaze Shocking pink (neon)
This took about 3 coast as it very streaky.

  • Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me
I had so much trouble getting the right amount of gold confetti on my nails. I think i did about 3 coats then tried to add as much gold confetti on the brush so i could have a even amount. Also the right 
amount.









XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts on the Seche top coat. I must try that next time. The nail colour combo looks wonderful. Great news about the Pomeranian - hope the visit goes well. x

    ReplyDelete