Thursday 13 October 2011

Mermaid's Tears.

Hey Beauties,


Just a quick little post on Nails Of The Week.

  • OPI Base Coat
  • Sache Vite Top Coat 
  • OPI Mermaid's Tears form the Pirates of The Caribbean Collection.
          I would say this is a aqua green. A few shades darker then China Glaze For Audrey. 

  • OPI Crown Me Already? From The Miss Universe Collection.
          Silver glitter with big silver flakes.
 


Crown Me Already?, Mermaid's Tears.


Mermaid's Tears. 

Crown Me Already?


See Short and quick. 

Also I have reached 100 Followers. A huge Thank You to everyone who reads my blog. As a Thank You I'll be doing a giveaway. It will be a 100 followers/Christmas giveaway. Just to show you how much I appreciate you all. 

I have a few things in mind but if you have any suggestions please let me know :)


XXX



2 comments: