Friday 14 October 2011

MAC Haul Part 2 (Vegas USA)

Mac Pro Caesers Placa Las Vegas


Hey Beauties,


Its been a while but I am finally putting up my second part of my MAC haul. My last stop was at the Mac Pro store at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. My main reason was to pick up Pro items. 


The lady must have heard me coming. As she came to me straight away (Never happens here). The lady was very helpful and extremely kind. But then again I was holding a LV bag as I just purchased my speedy. 


I knew what I wanted as I had a list with me. But of course I was so overwhelmed with the whole Las Vegas and being able too finally shop. I forgot my list :(. I also had john waiting for me and I hate making john wait as I start to feel really bad. 

Warning There will be lost of photos. Including Swatches. 






Fix +, Pigment in White.

Pigment in White. 


Makeup Bag (Can't see it online anymore :( )
Cream Colour bases in Shell, Luna and Pink Shock.

Shell, Luna and Pink Shock.

Lipsticks in Pink Plaid, Girl About Town and Snob.

Pink Plaid, Girl About Town and Snob.


Lipsticks in Fleshpot, Viva Glam Gaga 2 and Up the Amp.

Fleshpot, Viva Glam Gaga 2 and Up the Amp.

MAC Pro Blush Palette. From Left-Righ
Pink Swoon, Breezy and Azalea
Breath Of Plum, Rhubarb and Fever

Pink Swoon, Breezy and Azalea

Breath Of Plum, Rhubarb and Fever
Add caption


Left-Right
1st Row: Deep Damson, Concrete, Indian Ink and Carbon.
2nd Row: Copperplate, Nocturnelle, Bronze, Navel and Trax.

3rd Row: Expresso, Kid, Soot, Ground Brown and Chrome Yellow.
I am missing one has a had a double and gave the spare to my good friend Emma.


Deep Damson, Concrete, Indian Ink and Carbon.


Copperplate, Nocturnelle, Bronze and Navel. 


 Trax, Expresso, Kid and Soot.

 Ground Brown and Chrome Yellow.
Price:
                                         USA          AUS            PRO CARD

Fix +                                $20.00        $27.00          $12.00                      

Pigment                            $20.00        $39.00         $12.00

MakeUp Bag                   $50.00        N/A             $30.00

Cream Colour base x3     $52.50      $108.00          $31.50

Lipsticks x5                     $72.50       $180.00        $43.50

Viva Glam Gaga             $14.50         $36.00        $14.50

Blush Palette                   $16.00        $28..00           $9.60

Pan Blushes x6                $99.00       $204.00         $59.40

Eyeshadow Palette          $16.00       $28.00            $9.60

Pan Eeyshadows x15      $172.50     $390.00        $103.50


Total Including Tax:       $570.00      $1,148          $351.97

Total saving of $796.03

=Melissa one happy Girl :D

Note: WIth the pan blushes and palettes I called the MacPro store in Melbourne as they do not sell them online. (yet)

I hope one day MAC has a build your own palette system soon for Australians. 


XXXX




3 comments:

  1. Mel, love the blush palette and I have been eyeing off the Girl About Town lipstick on various websites. Thanks for posting all the pics which are great fun to look at. What does the fix it do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i love the look of those lipsticks!! especially Pink Plaid. and i love all the pictures.. visuals = win!! :)
    -kathy x

    ReplyDelete