Saturday 19 November 2011

A Sunny Friday FOTD

Hey Beauties, 


I need to do some more FOTD but to be honest I don't wear makeup during for work. But I do on my weekends :) So here is yesterdays FOTD.







Face:

  • Laura Mercier Primer 
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation
Eyes
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
  • Illamasqua Cream Pigments in Dab and Hollow 
  • Lancome Hypnoses Mascara 
Cheeks
  • Milani Backed Blush in Berry Amore
  • Benefit Whats up highlighter (missing in picture)
Lips
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in Plunge







Hope You'r having a great weekend :)
XXXX






5 comments:

  1. Your pink Illamasqua lips look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick really suits you! I need to do more fotd posts but since my face has broken out I haven't dared play with makeup. It's been like this for over a month now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. As everyone else has said: that lipstick looks great on you! :) love the whole look and i loove the illamasqua cream in dab.. i got one a couple of months ago and its so fun to wear and smoosh it around and add more during the day haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The iIlamasqua cream pigments are amazing.

    I used my iphone for photos and just realised my skin look gross.

    ReplyDelete