Friday 18 November 2011

MAC Holiday Collection Glitter and Ice 2011




Hey Beauties,


Last MAC holiday collection I went crazy and brought around 85% of the collection. But this years Collection crept up to me so quickly I only had a chance to buy a few things. I stayed away from the Brush sets as now I have plenty and the other sets I was not a huge fan of. I decided to Pick up some items from the Glitter and Ice Holiday Collection. 


I purchased these form America and used a mail forwarding system to ship my items here (Australia)
The company I use is Parcel It On all up including the 3 items, Tax, Service Fee and shipping came to $80 :)


If you would like to know more about the service I use just let me know and ill do a topic about it. 


Now fot the fun part :)


I picked up 


  • A Beauty Powder in How Beautiful
  • Paint Pot in Let's Skate
  • Lipstick in Double Spin



Beauty Powder in How Beautiful.

Swatch How Beautiful.
Paint Pot in Let's Skate.
Swatch Let's Skate.
Lipstick in Double Spin.
Swatch Double Spin.




What where your thoughts on this collection?

XXXX












2 comments:

  1. I really want one of the snow globe palettes! They look so pretty :)

    I'd love for you to do a post on parcel it on, I keep wanting to use it but I don't know much about it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete