Wednesday 16 November 2011

BellaBox November 2011

Hey Beauties, 


Today I received my November BellaBox. I was extremely happy when I saw a CCO Lip Tar FULL SIZE. But some items don't interest me and I'm missing one item. :(
All in all I loved this months as I received the CCO and have been wanting to try the Lancome Visionnaire.





  • Lancome Visionnaire: Visionnaire is the 1st Skincare with LR 2412, a molecule designed to penetrate all the layers of the skin's Epidermis.   
          30ml for $115.



  • Gatineau Melatogenine Force Collagen: A Anti-Wrinkle performance booster. Helps stimulate the strength, vitality and longevity if collagen fibers.                                                                          
 30ml $150 Available on bellabox.com.au 


  

  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Interlace : A stunning new innovation in lip colour, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with a ease of application of a gloss. 

         8ml $16 at bellabox.com.au 





  • Orofluido: Is a luxurious and unusual concoction of Argan Oil, Cyperus Oil and Linseed Oil, each producing its own properties. 

Christmas pack Elixir 100ml and Mask 250ml $49.95 from bellabox.com.au



  • Erborian: From Korean pharmacopeia, Erborian has selected in priority energising and detoxifying herbs, to stimulate the metabolism and speed up the microcirculation. 


BB cream 45ml $59, Ginseng Total Eye 15ml $55, Yuza Sobert 50ml $59 and Elixir Au Ginseng 30ml $98.







The Item I'm missing is the Twistband. 
Note added on 16/11/11 at 11:28 Bellabox is sending out my Twistband :)


If you have purchased this months box did you like what you received? 




XXX

6 comments:

  1. Nice treat from Bellabox this month..:)
    wish i could register as well..:( but so far its only available in sg and australia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS THAT LIP TAR? It looks pretty!! swatch!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @michelle We just got them here a few months ago :) I hope soon you can purchase some :)


    @If Curves Could Talk: Lip Tars are cross between a lipstick and gloss. Very pigmented last a very long time. You also only need a tiny amount. I have done swatches for you and only used a little drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, how did you get it OFF? I tried a bit of the tar using my finger and what a hassle it was to get off!

    On a positive note, it's super pigmented and that tube will probably last about 20 years, since you use so very little each time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Orofluido oil, I am currently tossing up whether to buy it in the full-size or the Kerastase elixir full-size. My hairdresser was nice enough to give me some samples of both and I really like them.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Themadeupmaiden I just used a makeup wipe

    @Ingrid I have been using Moroccan oil for a year Kinda scared to try something else.

    ReplyDelete