Today I received my November BellaBox. I was extremely happy when I saw a CCO Lip Tar FULL SIZE. But some items don't interest me and I'm missing one item. :(
All in all I loved this months as I received the CCO and have been wanting to try the Lancome Visionnaire.
- Lancome Visionnaire: Visionnaire is the 1st Skincare with LR 2412, a molecule designed to penetrate all the layers of the skin's Epidermis.
- Gatineau Melatogenine Force Collagen: A Anti-Wrinkle performance booster. Helps stimulate the strength, vitality and longevity if collagen fibers.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Interlace : A stunning new innovation in lip colour, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with a ease of application of a gloss.
8ml $16 at bellabox.com.au
- Orofluido: Is a luxurious and unusual concoction of Argan Oil, Cyperus Oil and Linseed Oil, each producing its own properties.
Christmas pack Elixir 100ml and Mask 250ml $49.95 from bellabox.com.au
- Erborian: From Korean pharmacopeia, Erborian has selected in priority energising and detoxifying herbs, to stimulate the metabolism and speed up the microcirculation.
BB cream 45ml $59, Ginseng Total Eye 15ml $55, Yuza Sobert 50ml $59 and Elixir Au Ginseng 30ml $98.
The Item I'm missing is the Twistband.
Note added on 16/11/11 at 11:28 Bellabox is sending out my Twistband :)
If you have purchased this months box did you like what you received?