Saturday 2 July 2011

More MAC Lipsticks!!!







Hey beauties, 


Here is the rest of my MAC Lipstick collection. I never realised i have so many browns and half don't even suite me. Ill have many many more after America :D

I have tried many brand lipstick like Revlon, Rimmel, L'Oreal and more But i have never came across anything like MAC. Im obsessed with MACs Lipsticks. Very smooth and last a while and i cant forget the pigmentation is amazing. 


I have yet to try lipstick from Chanel, YSL and Tom Ford but don't worry they are all on my sephora list :D 




Fresh Brew (Hello Kitty Collection)


Lady Danger 

Melow Mood (Holiday 2010 collection)

Siss

Viva Glam Cyndi

Viva Glam V

Myth (My best Nude)
Gladiola (Dame Edna collection)

I hope you having a great weekend Beauties.

Thank you so much for following me I appreciate it so much and would never have though anyone would like my blog. 




XXXXX

3 comments:

  1. Its my second favourite :D

    I also forgot to add Rebel i found that in my bag after i posted. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Viva Glam Cyndi, stunner

    ReplyDelete