Saturday 21 May 2011

CITY CHIC


Hey Beauties,
So its past 6pm and we are still here also I though I would blog tonight :D
Im not 100% sure if I have mentioned this But I also do Youtube http://bit.ly/mLpzJ8


City chic clothing is for bigger girls size 14 +
City chic clothing is on the high price around $70 for a top and $100 for a pair of jeans.

Here is some few tips that I go by
1.    1.City chic have a huge sale 70% off at end of financial year and around November.

2.   2.Keep your eye out for specials like 30% off or 20% off. There last special was Easter time.

3.    3. If you sign up to their newsletter they send you out a voucher each week like $10 off shoes or free shipping.



I have noticed that with buttons and zips they do not last long at all. City chic is aware of this problem and soon will be fixing it.
Also There sizes have become smaller I’m a size XS but now I have to go up to a size S. This is due to a new manufacture. So if you have not been to city chic in a while do try a next size up also if you are buying online go up a size. 



Note: the pants are no longer on the city chic website to buy. But there is some that are similar.




Items where paid with my money. I was not paid in any way shape or form

No comments:

Post a Comment